The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

The Others - Page 3 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:49 pm

{{ Oh my gosh, I'm glad you're ok.
    {{ I could have Dain be involved in the fight since I haven't really RPed with him very often. I would be fine with him being injured, like a large gash that would form a bad scar or something.
    {{ Also I won't be around for much longer. I'm getting out of school in about 30 minutes and the bus ride is an hour without internet connection. ):
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Alright, glad that you guys aren't so protective over your wolves, it takes the interesting factor out of fights. }}
    Aw okay, like I said I'll wait for people before starting on the meetings. Any word from our missing members? }}
    And oh my gosh I just noticed your supernatural icon in your siggy, Cheshire. I'm a dean girl a lot more so than Sam, but my favourite characters are tied between Crowley and Gabriel ;u; }}
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:59 pm

{{ I haven't heard from Auto yet...... ):
    {{ You have no idea how happy you just made me. I literally almost squealed in the middle of class. I'm also more of a Dean girl, though I absolutely love Gabriel and Castiel. ^-^
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:06 pm

one; ha! the only time I heard a teacher scream was when I hid a frog in her desk. she disserved it...dang chick gave me a C on a project that was a good B+]
    two; its nice to know you're okay c:]

Shadow
    I quietly whimper when Signus picked me up. A soft growl leaves my muzzle as I pull away from his grip "I'm fine...most of the blood isn't mine" I tell him. I whimper quietly again and keep my muzzle pointed to the ground. My ears I flatten against my head "but then again I do have some of the worst wounds..." I muttered mostly to myself. I sigh and keep myself balanced. I look up at Signus then glance around the camp. I keep my ears flatten due to shame and a bit fear for the other wolves that might be around.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Sorry for inducing a spontaneous fangirl fit xD }}
    Ohh I love frogs, they're soo cute! But I'm having that problem now, where teachers are giving out horrible grades because it's the end of the year and no one cares anymore }}

S i g n u s
    "You need a medic," I said, ignoring her stubborn and hardened exterior for once. "How did this happen, anyway?" I asked, taking a step back to give her space to breathe.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm going to be on and off eating my dinner and drawing the packs }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:36 pm

doesn't make my life better that I have no clue what you two were talking about .////. XD]
    awe the beautiful king toad...hehe the teacher was mad at me for a week. And I ended up dissecting the frog...I feel bad for my mr. king XC and yeah that happened two years back but a few teachers are being jerks about my grade too so...]
    okay. I have to go too so...bye]

Shadow
    I hold back a growl. Although he is just another wolf, in my eyes at least, if I snap at him I might get the entire pack on me for hurting their leader. I sigh and glance away from the male when he asked what had happen "remember when I warned you about the silent crows? and how their silence meant trouble? well I was right. You had a few blank wolves trying to enter your territory and I fought them off for you. They only manage to get a few good bites but they never left back to their camp..." I explained. I look back at Signus "and don't worry about their tasteless blood scented on your territory. I drew them far off to finish the kill" I finished then sat with a soft whimper.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 pm

S i g n u s
    My ears immediately went back. She did all of that? And drove them away for the sake of the pack? Maybe she did care after all, at least a slight bit. "How many were there?" I asked, trying to get out of the shock and back down to business. She was ignoring her pain as best as she could, so I would treat her in the same way.

It's a TV series about demons and monsters and murder, heh }}
    Aw alright, see you later. }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:01 pm

oh sounds like a fun show! And I think I can do four things at once? ;3]

Shadow
    I can feel my cheeks under my fur start to warm up. The more I talked about me protecting some pack is making me think of joining...awe wolf. I sigh and look at Signus with flattened ears "at first two but I got ambushed by three more. You were about to get five blanks intruders..." I tell him with another sigh as I glance away form him again. I flick my ears at the screeching sound of a few crows that hid in a tree not far from us. A slight growl leaves my muzzle and I stand with a painful whimper "I'd go check your borders for any other blanks but seems like the crows want me somewhere else"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm

S i g n u s
    I nodded slowly, my gaze shifting to the forest. "I'm calling the pack to a meeting today. You can attend if you wish. But I've a gut feeling that this is just what they want us to do; send out all the wolves to search after them, then get us while we're out searching for them. They could be literally anywhere, watching us and waiting as we speak. As I said to a wolf before, the most we can do is wait patiently and keep our guard up even higher than before," I said, returning my eyes to her.

"Awe wolf" cx }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Shadow
    I sigh and look back up at the crows. I point my muzzle to the forest twice before the black birds fly off in different directions. I turn my yellow eyes back to the male as he spoke. He had a pint. If we all go to search it'll just cause another attack "but if we bring all the wolves in one place it'll also cause an ambush. No matter what we do there's a high chance of a attack" I said. I sigh a soft whimper and look at the ground as I try to cool off my pain. With another sigh I lay down and rest my head between my paws "you by any chance wouldn't know where a poisonous herb called 'nightshade' would grow around here do you?" I asked looking up at the male.

[well she couldn't say 'awe man' now could she? X3]
    Autoisadog

Post by Autoisadog Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm

(Recap?)
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

@Autoisadog, Uh sure where was your last post? or did you not post yet?]
    Autoisadog

Post by Autoisadog Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

(I posted on CS.. That was about it X3)
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:54 pm

They hadn't posted yet on here. Basically Signus took in the loners Shadow and Shade to protect them from the blanks that have been attacking. Two wolves, Amadeus and Shadow, suspect the blanks of cannibalism. Shadow was just attacked viciously by five blanks, and the blanks escaped into the chosen territory. Signus is calling a pack meeting (once people are online) and will then order a meeting between the two packs. A fight is going to break out between the two packs and some wolves will get seriously injured, some may die if people decide to. }}

S i g n u s
    The reality of it was too harsh, but she was right. Either way, they were screwed. "Then I guess this means a peaceful meeting between the packs. No one can attack during the meetings, it is a sacred law, set by the first wolves millennia ago. No one dares break that," I said, seeing the only way out being to talk things through with the other pack. Everything would go well, I could feel it in my gut, and besides, I wasn't supposed to be thinking bad things.

Heh, you have no idea how wrong your gut is, signus. }}
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm

{{ *pops in* Hey, guys! Whats up?? I'm glad to see that Auto joined! (:
    {{ Anyways, I'm back and I have a good amount of free time. So anyone willing to meet up with Dain or Blue Wisp?
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Shadow
    I sigh and close my eyes for a moment while he spoke. My ears flicker at his words. I try my best not to scoff at his idea. With a soft groan I sit up again "meeting between the two packs? Okay. But you should still have a look out. Laws were meant to be broken" I warn. I try not growl when he didn't answer my first question. I sigh and roll my eyes. I scratch at the ground und my left paw until I left a few scars on the soft dirt. I whisper something in a different language and watch as a small black plant starts to grow "so. I never asked you but what are your powers?" I asked as I pick up the poisonous herd in my muzzle and ate it.

[I so want to know your plans for Signus and his gut X3]
    [for anyone who's bored; I have chosen male Fell and blank males Kent with his little brother Phantom. None of which are in packs]
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Actually that was my bad, totally forgot the part about the herb }}

S i g n u s
    "And the herb? Nightshade? I'm sure the last I saw of it was in no-wolf's land. That's not somewhere I'd tempt you to go," I said, furrowing my brows at the last bit. I then realized how rude I had been, not truly introducing myself. It was polite to state your power when meeting other wolves,a dn I had failed to do so. "Time," I stated simply, "my power is time. Immortality, time jumping, taking others with me. I could prevent any of this from have ever beginning, but so many changes would be made. Altering the past and future is a dangerous game. I've only ever done it once, by trying to save some of the prehistoric lizards. The best I managed were sharks, alligators and crocodiles," I gave a soft chuckle, not knowing why I even had a motive to save those creatures.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 pm

I've got either Amadeus or Lilith }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Shadow
    I lick my muzzle after eating the strange herb I've manage to grew through an old demon trick my brother taught me. I shook my head "nah too late I just got myself some...but I might pass out soon so...yeah..." I said with a nervous chuckle. I sigh and rose a brow to Signus' explanation. I smile and chuckle lightly again "that actually makes sense. To be honest that fits your personality just right" I tease him lightly. I shrug and wince as I feel the poisonous leaves from the plant starting to work through my blood stream. I shake my head lightly "Um unless you haven't heard me say it a few times; I'm a demon and dark/shadow element" I tell him with.

[i'll be moving onto my phone so I wont know how long the posts will be so...yeah sorry for any short posts]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

Blue Wisp sat in front of her den trying to enjoy the pleasant day. Though the conversation she had with Amadeus was still on her mind. She was still bothered by the fact that bones, canine bones, had been found on blank territory. Shaking her head, she tried to dispel the thoughts. She felt her stomach growl in hunger and realized that she hadn't eaten all day. Maybe she would go out hunting for awhile. And Amadeus was a hunter, right? Maybe he could go with her, if he wasn't sleeping that is. She decided to ask him and padded over to his den.

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: ~

Dain walked just outside of the clearing where most of the dens were. He had felt restless and decided to go make sure the clearing was secure. You could never be to careful.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Sorry, wifi went out }}

S i g n u s
    I cocked my head slightly and gave a soft laugh. Did it really? "How so?" I asked, letting out another chuckle of amusement. "And yes, I've heard you when you speak about the young one. It's nothing to be ashamed of, with the way you make it sound. It just depends upon the holder of the power," I told her, my eyes glinting in a way.

Yesss finally drew signus, or at least got around to drawing him. His pic is on his page. }}

A m a d e u s
    I yawned, waking up at a decent time this morning. Well, much more decent that yesterday, that's for sure. It seemed to be noon, with the sun being near its intense midway point in the sky. It was the hottest right about now, so in the spring this was the best time to be out and about, or resting if you didn't like the sun so much. Personally, I like the rain, for obvious reasons. My power was strongest then.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

{{ Wow, he looks really good. ^-^

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

"Amadeus?" She called when she had reached his den. "Are you up? I was going out to hunt for a little while and I wanted to know if you would like to come with me."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Thank you ^u^ }}

A m a d e u s
    Hearing the familiar fae's voice ring into my den I looked back over my shoulde,r seeing her standing in the entrance of my den. A hunt? Awesome way to start off the day and get a real kick start. "Of course. Hey, I'm up at a right time today," I added with a grin and a chuckle, standing and sliding out past her. "What'd you have in mind?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:46 pm

[I got busy on cs]

Shadow
    I chuckle along with Signus and shrug lightly "I don't know. You're funny, full of.information, smart and way too attractive for a wolf of your age" I tell him with a small grin. Faintly my tail wags and cheek burns again. How adorable. He thinks I'm a good pup with dark powers. Hehe. I shook my head "yeah I guess you're right. But still, a demons power can easily go to one's mine" I say with a sigh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:49 pm