The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Insanity is Reality

The Others - Page 5 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Is everyone I come across sick? XD dude sorry to hear that. Get well soon]
    dear lord I'm bored...anyone on and wanting/can rp?]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm

{{ Hope you feel better soon! ^_^
    {{ And I'm going to be around. Though I may respond slowly, I'm in the middle of doing some art.
    {{ I have Dain open and he is a chosen. I may make another character later.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 pm

its okay I'm busy with a few other things too. And the only chosen I have left is either loner male Fell or pup Shade]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

{{ Ok, that's fine. Either one you would like to rp with is fine with me. I could have Dain meet with either of them.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 pm

how about Fell? I haven't used him yet?]
    you want to start?]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 pm

{{ Ok

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: ~

I had been feeling restless sticking around my den most of the day. It was getting rather boring and uneventful. So I decided to take a walk. I walked out of the clearing where most of our pack had made their dens and padded lightly into the dense forest. I enjoyed walking in the forest, the earth and trees had a way of calming me down.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 pm

S i g n u s
    I rolled my eyes slowly, looking off to the side. "I don't know, that'd be pretty unprofessional of me," I said, doubt filling my voice. When I was sure I got her, my legs shot me forward like a rocket, claws digging into the ground and propelling me ahead. The dirt kicked up underneath of me as I ran, grinning back at her for a brief moment before looking ahead and keeping my head down for a more streamline figure.

A m a d e u s
    I listened to the thunder hoofsteps, backing up behind a tree where they would have to part. "You ready for this?" I asked, liking the sound of her plan. It was a well thought out plan. The deer would all run ahead, except for the single trapped one. Without hooves to kick at us with, it'd be a breeze to kill.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Fell
    I growl as I move through the forest. My stomach grumbles due tot eh lack of food. I haven't had much time to hunt lately. The scent of another wolf fills my nose. Another growl moves from my muzzle as I approached the wolf form the behind. I flick my tail lightly and aggressively "who are you?!" I ask in a slight snarl.

Shadow
    I was about to protest against Signus' comment. but he was already running without me. I huff and run after him. Easily I catch up to his quick speed and if anything I passed him by a muzzle or two "not far! tricky pup!" I tease him. I growl playfully and use a bit of my extra strength to pull myself past him.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:13 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

I nodded. "Yes," I said, taking a deep breath and keeping my concentration on the water. I felt the ground shake as the deer ran past us. I quickly picked out a good sized one and froze the water round it's legs as it attempted to run past. I sat back, waiting for the rest of the herd to run past and listening to the sounds of the trapped deer.

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: Fell

I stopped at the sound of another wolf's voice. I turned around to get a good look at the wolf who had addressed me. Rude was the first word that came to mind. "I am Dain," I said confidently, answering the rude wolf's question. "And who, might I ask, are you?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Fell
    I look at the male in front of me. My tail flicks slightly as he answered. Strange that he did answer. Most wolves would just kill me on the spot. I sigh "Fell" I finally answer.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

D a i n

So Fell was his name. He didn't snarl at me again which was good and he seemed to calm down a little bit. My tail twitched as I thought. "Are you a chosen or a blank?" I asked. "And what are you doing out here on our territory?"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Ugh, I've got a paper to write and I just cannot think today so this is probably my last post tonight }}

A m a d e u s
    Once the deer had passed, I leapt onto the restrained deer. She was a plump, mature doe in her prime, ripe for the picking. Biting down on her jugular with sharp, strong jaws, I attempted to cut off her breathing by closing up her windpipe. As I held on I awaited assistance from Blue.

S i g n u s
    I growled in a non-threatening way as she pulled ahead of me, watching as her pure muscles rippled under her pelt. It was an amazing sight to behold, but this was a race, not a sight seeing expedition. She was slimmer than me, much more lithe, and therefore had less drag on her. I used most of my strength to catch up, now nose to nose. The lake was coming up fast, the air pungent with that sickening scent.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

I leapt after Amadeus helping to restrain the frantic and suffocating animal with more ice. I reminded myself that this is why I don't do much hunting in the first place except for small game. I disliked the killing part of it. Taking pity on the deer, I focused on the water below it and quickly sent a spike of ice through it's heart. After I was sure it was dead, I let all of the ice melt and water return underground, leaving the ground around us relatively dry. "So, how was that?" I asked, looking at Amadeus.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Fell
    I huff at his question and looked away. Small shocks of electrify surrounds his head, shoulders, and paws. I look back at the male "I'm an electric element...and I didn't know I was on pack grounds I was merely passing by" I lied about the last part. I kinda liked the place. Tempting just to stay around. I shake off the small electric sparks from my pelt and look at the male "what's your power?" I asked plainly.

Shadow
    I glance side way towards Signus. He was a bit larger then me but his body mass is a bit more then my own. I chuckle and keep my eyes forward. Another playful snarl moves around my muzzle as I dig my claws into the dirt for more traction "I'm sorry my leader friend but you can't beat me!" I teased as I gain a few more paces on him. The lake was getting close. Maybe a bit too close. I whimper lightly as I try to stop but at the last second trip on my paws and crossed Signus' path.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

D a i n

I watched as the electric sparks disappeared from is pelt. "I'm an earth wolf," I said, then added after a bit of thought, "And why don't you stay a while? I sure we have room in our pack for another wolf."
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Fell
    I look at the male then sigh with a shrug "I guess it wouldn't hurt to join a pack after such a long time" I say simply. I open a muzzle and yawn softly before shaking off my head. My ears flick at the familiar sounds of screeching crows. Quietly I growl and flatten my ears "where is she?" I simply ask.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 pm

D a i n

I wondered how long he had been with out a pack before his question broke my thoughts. I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. "Where is who?" I asked puzzled. Who was he referring too?
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Fell
    I flick my ear a bit in annoyance. I huff and shook my head. I shouldn't speak of her. If shes around here j should approach her from behind. I sigh and look at the male "no one. Never mind I guess I got my nose confused with a few scents" I said with a shrug. I look around the forest "so wheres your little camp?"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 pm

D a i n

I looked doubtfully at him, not really buying his excuse. But if he doesn't want to say that's not my problem. "Alright," I said. "It's not to far from here actually. Over in that direction." I nodded my head to the left of me. "What me to take you there?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 am

Fell
    I sigh and nodded my head "yes please. If you don't mind" I said with a sigh. I shook my head then shook off my pelt again. I guess I can search for the female back at his camp. I sigh again "wouldn't your leader bite my head off for trespassing onto his territory and camp?"

[gtg. g'night]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:55 am

D a i n

I guess this rude wolf wasn't so rude after all. Amazing how first impressions work. I looked at him. "Why would you assume our alpha would do that?" I asked, then continued with out waiting for a reply, "You are not a blank, so you are welcome here. Our alpha is considerate and would not be overly angry about you being here. On the other paw, if you were a blank, you would be dead right now. I would have made sure of it."

{{ Ok, night night.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Fell
    I scoff at his pitiful warning towards the blanks.I sigh and dip my head faintly "then I guess I should be saying 'thanks' for not liking me like one of those mutts" I said with a faint growl. I shake off my pelt and look around before darting my blues eyes back to the male "your leader sounds familiar. What's his name?" I ask simply. My tail flicks behind me as I wait for his reply.
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

Post by chunkypop Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

~ Fayllen ~
    She looked down at the pup and cocked her head to the side. "What's ironic about that name?" She asked curiously. "I'm a dream." She flicked her ears back at the pups words. "Though not a technical dream, but I am a Dream wolf. Dream wolves are supposed to be a sign of good, a sign of peace, but my mother named me after the god of the underworld." She shook her head and sighed. "Come with me, you don't belong here." She said turning and starting to pad out of the camp. Even if it meant crossing the dreaded battle ground, she had to do it. She shuddered at the mere thought of crossing those grounds, but realized she had no other option and kept walking, the pup following her close behind.
    ~

{{ooc~ All my wolves are open (Even these two^ if you want to RP with them). Koda (blank) is in his camp, and Rayn and Harmony (both chosen) are sitting by the edge of the chosen camp.}}
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:50 pm

D a i n

I was surprised with the fact that we seemed to share the same feeling towards blanks. "Our Alpha? His name is Sigmus," I said, starting to walk towards our camp. "Why? Have you heard of him?"

{{ Sorry, I'm in school. So responses will be really slow.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Insanity is Reality wrote:

Shadow
    I glance side way towards Signus. He was a bit larger then me but his body mass is a bit more then my own. I chuckle and keep my eyes forward. Another playful snarl moves around my muzzle as I dig my claws into the dirt for more traction "I'm sorry my leader friend but you can't beat me!" I teased as I gain a few more paces on him. The lake was getting close. Maybe a bit too close. I whimper lightly as I try to stop but at the last second trip on my paws and crossed Signus' path.

S i g n u s
    I accepted this little defeat, since it wasn't a matter of protecting the pack. It was a race, what had I to lose? Except, of course, the title as 'winner'. I kept my speed up until we were to get to the lake, but suddenly she tripped over her own feet, flying infront of me. In my attempt to stop, I only kicked up a cloud of dirt, hitting her and tumbling over on the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 pm