The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

The Others - Page 7 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:45 am

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: Fell

This time I actually laughed. "Me? Get hurt because of you? Oh please, I'll be fine," I said. "I can handle myself in a tough situation. Just don't start an all out war and we should be good."

{{ Ok, I should be getting to sleep too. Night night. ^-^
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Fell
    I chuckle along side the male. He's proven to be a great companion, weather I wanted one or not. I huff at his statement then sigh "fine. I won't start to war between angels and demons nor between dreamers and nightmares. but are you sure you can keep my chained long enough before that happens?" he teased and taunted him.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:28 pm

D a i n

I chuckled. "I get the feeling that I wouldn't be able to keep you chained, even if I tried," I said with an amused tone. "Why? Are you planing on running around and starting wars between everyone?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Fell
    I shrug and chuckle lightly "yeah I always slip out of th chains round my neck and paws" I said with teasing nudge. I sigh and shrug again at his question "it's tempting I'll tell you rather but I should stop causing so much trouble or for a bit....just till I find my little friend again"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 pm

D a i n

I smiled. Then I gave him a questioning look when he mentioned his friend. "Your little friend? Who would that be?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Fell
    I sigh and glance at Dain then looked ahead again "demon female with a black pelt and yellow eyes. Last time I saw her she was caring after a small nightmare pup. They two, well the demon, as heading north towards the mountains. I was supposed to be with her to offer her some help along the way.Considering I was heading there too. we got separated after a pack of blanks came after us"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 pm

D a i n

The description sounded familiar. Could he have been talking about the female who was with Sigmus earlier? "I think I saw the wolf you are looking for with Sigmus before I left camp this morning," I told him. "I didn't see the pup though...."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

A m a d e u s
    "Alright.." I murmured, anxiously glancing back at the trail before grabbing the deer again and pulling. We were only meters away from camp, and I was absolutely ready to eat. My stomach growled and whined at me, begging to be satisfied with that thick, savory blood and meat.

S i g n u s
    I was soon to turn towards the alpha rock to call the meeting, but I heard Shadow muttered something about her head. "Are you sure you're going to be fine? This meeting might be a while," I said, furrowing my brows at her.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Fell
    My tail flicks side to side as I catch the demons scent again. I chuckle a bit darkly then nodded my head "yeah you're right. she's her. The pup must just be sleeping. She only cares for the runt for short periods of times. after all the pup isn't hers. so is your camp nearby?"

Shadow
    I shake my head and look at Signus. I sigh "nah I'll be fine don't worry. I'll just be watch, I don't think it's such a good idea to be included into your meeting just yet" I told him with a shrug. I stand and follow him "let's go"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

I heard Amadeus' stomach growling and was reminded by my own stomach how hungry it was too. I helped pull the deer with a renewed resolve and I was happy when we emerged from the forest's dense trees into our camp. I was officially very tired and very hungry. "Not bad, huh?" I asked Amadeus with a tired smile.

D a i n

"Uh, yeah," I said leading the way. "It's right...... here." I stepped into the familiar camp and scanned the area. Nothing seemed out of place. I caught sight of Sigmus and the black female wolf he had been with earlier.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Fell
    I look at Dain then scanned the camp "nice pl-" my voice was driven short when I spot Shadow. A dark chuckle plays in my muzzle "well look at this" I said darkly. I growl quietly and chuckle again when.the female turned to face me.

Shadow
    I smile faintly at Signus then caught the scent of wolf I thought I left long ago. His growls filled my muzzle and I turn to face the dark brown wolf. I catch his blue eyes and snarl quietly at him "what's he doing here?"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 pm

D a i n

I looked between Fell and the black female. It looked like there was some tension between those two. Wonder why. "So, it looks like you do know her," I said, though I said it as more of a question rather than a statement. I looked at Fell for some kind of confirmation.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Fell
    I lift my tail, lower my head, flatten my ears and snarl aggressively at the female. I glance at Dain "it's possible I tried snapping her neck twice while she tried biting my head at the same time" I said with a sinister grin.

Shadow
    I snarl at his pathetic sight. I snap my jaws at the air. My head low and my tail high as I take a few steps towards him but stop. I continue growling but instead I turn my glare away from him. I can't fight him. Not here. Not in Signus' camp...or can I?
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:13 am

D a i n

I noticed the tension between the two wolves grow and I gave a light warning growl that sounded like the earth rumbling. "How 'bout we don't launch ourselves at each other's throats, calm down, and go about this in a none violent way," I said loud enough for both of them to hear me.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 am

Fell
    I snarl once more at the female. My tail flicks furiously as I keep my glare on the female "awe but how fun would that be?" I questioned Dain with another sinister grin. My blue eyes glow with trouble as I take a step towards Shadow "don't worry. I won't hurt her...not enough that she'll die at least..maybe?"

Shadow
    I glare at Fell and break out of mg daze. I scoff at his words. Him hurt me? Ha! I snarl again and jump at the wolf. I pin him to the floor and snap at his neck "like you'll ever defeat me?!" I snarl.

[hehe....I don't know what else to do....plus I find this rather fun X3]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 am

D a i n

I groaned. Did this really have to happen now? Does no one have any self control? I took a few steps forward, lowering my head and flattening my ears against my head in the process. On reflex, earth and rocks started forming a makeshift armor along my back and moving towards my head. "Now is not the time to be settling old disagreements," I said with a snarl, trying to be as threatening as possible.
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

Post by chunkypop Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 am

{{ooc~ Hey, I'll be able to RP for a few hours if anyone's on/open.}}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

Fell
    I laugh at the female and swipe at her face. I mage to dig my claws into her face. She yelps and I kick her off of me. Explosive electrifying sparks of lightening surround me as I snarl at her. I look at Dain and rolled my eyes "we're not fighting, we're just practicing fight techniques" I told him Sith a dark snarl.

Shadow
    I whimper and shake my head as I get to my paws again. Blood drips from the right side of my face "damn electric wolf!" I snarl. Shadows around start to move and form into strange figures. I grin as the shadows turn into thick and strong spikes around myself and Fell "stay out of this mutt!" I snap my jaws at the other male beside Fell.

[I only have Kent and Phantom, both being blanks, but I have to go real soon so...]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 am

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: Fell, Shadow

How extremely rude and uncalled for, I thought stepping out of the way of the shadow spikes. A sudden thought hit me. Maybe it would stop them from fighting for a few moments. I made my mind focus on the ground they were fighting on, causing it to shift randomly and start crumbling and softening under their weight, so that their paws would sink into the earth. That should at least slow them down.

{{ Both of my wolves are tied up at the moment and I will need to be heading of soon too. ):
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 am

Fell
    My paw slips into the soft dirt. My shoulder slides across one of the spike and I yelp lightly. I watch Shadow. My ears I keep flatten and I snarl at her she approached me. I dig my teeth into the side of one of the spikes. My eyes glow furiously as sparks surround the shadows and hopefully hit Shadow. I press my jaws tightly around the spike. The spike breaks. It shatters and cuts my muzzle before disappearing back info the shadows.

Shadow
    I look at the male who softened the ground under me. I huff at his attempt to slow me down. I flatten our some of the spikes around me to create a solid plat form foe me to walk upon. I then my attention back to Fell "I thought you said you would wound me.All you did was scratch my face!" I snarl as I jump at him again. I yelp as I feel the lightning running through the shadows and hitting me. I fall to my side and the shadows go back to normal. My head burns as does my body. With a groan I try to stand, but the pain from his electric attack as well as the herd I had to take earlier today hits me all at once. My vision blurs and my body relaxes. J fall to my side and close my eyes and my breathing slows dramatically.

[gtg. bye and g'night c:]
    5SecondsofSummer

Post by 5SecondsofSummer Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm

(may I have a small recap just so I can know whats going on and join back in?)
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Sorry about that guys, I had a party last night. Well I need a recap too, but last I was here Signus had just gotten back to camp with shadow and was about to call a pack meeting. }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Sorry I got busy with a few rps on cs and my brothers been a bit of a trouble for me too so I couldn't rp because I was breaking up fight after fight...why do I live with six guys -face palm-]

okay as for recap. After Signus brought Shadow back to his camp a fight broke out between herself and an old 'friend' Fell. Right now Shadow is on her side passed out while Fell is just laughing and trying to get up....meh that's all I remember]
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh wow I missed something then! Oh lord, that's terrible ;-; I'm pretty much an only child since my brother is moved out }}

S i g n u s
    "That's enough!" My voice boomed as I pushed past Fell, dropping to Shadow's side. Her breathing was dangerously uneven and slow, causing worry in me. "Go, I'll figure out what I am to do with you later," I said to Fell, keeping my eyes locked on Shadow. Do I go back in time and prevent the fight from even happening? No, I could get both of us hurt, even killed. If only we'd a mind wolf with strong telekinesis, then they'd be able to take control of her lungs and stabilize her breathing. She had singed fur and burns underneath from the lightning strike, soemthing I'd worry about after she could breathe correctly. Carefully, I slid my nose, head, then entire body underneath of her and stood up. Sure she was balanced, I walked off to my den to keep her there, at least she couldn't get hurt any further.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Fell
    I chuckle darkly and coughed up some blood as I sat up. I glare at the male and huff "I don't know why you're going through all that trouble to care for her? she's just some demon. She can die and come back in a matter of seconds" I said then started to laugh "that is if she wasn't killed by an electric, Angel or flames!" I chuckled with an unusual grin. I flick my tail once I caught the scent of the pup she had with her "awe Shade's here too? Where's that little snack of mine?"

Shadow
    I whimper quietly as I was picked up and moved. I keep my eyes closed as I try to breathe correctly "Sig?" I choked painfully. I sigh as o faintly open up my yellow eyes. I look up at him painfully "s-sorry f-" I keep choking on my words "not warn-" I yelp quietly at the pain. I sigh and lay my head beside Signus. I slowly close my eyes and try to breathe correctly again. "don't kill him..." I said with another sigh before blacking out to the lost of breathe.

[hehe nah you didn't miss much. ;3 and I live with one real brother the other five are like those good friends you treat like brothers...either way they drive me to insanity practically every [censored] day...they're so lucky I love them...]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:12 pm