The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

The Others Empty The Others

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

The Others Download.php?text=The%20Others&name=CAROF___
    . . .

For centuries the blank ones and the chosen have lived in peace and harmony. The blank ones, a race of wolves as old as time, are powerless, normal wolves with simple abilities found in average canines. The chosen, however, are a slightly newer breed of canine, with supernatural abilities ranging from fire bending to mind control. Recently, an affair between two of the alphas has sparked up a Great War. The wolves have been fighting for years, with no signs of treaty or surrender from either side. Though the blank ones are suffering heavy losses, their alpha refuses to give in. Will you make it through the war? Or die trying to defend your pack.

The Others Download.php?text=Types&name=CAROF___
    ( You may PM me to suggest other types, I'm open to new ideas to add a variety for people c: )
    . . .
    The Others E8TQvxm
    Plant Types have the ability to control all kinds of plants. They're a rather common type of wolf, but can learn to use their powers in both destructive and helpful ways. These wolves are normally earthy hues like browns, tans and greens, but can be found in different colours as well.

The Others X9Hfq30
    Water types are a common type of wolf that can control and manipulate the three forms of water (liquid, solid and gas) to their pleasure. They can turn salt water into fresh water, and vice versa. They can also breathe under water. These wolves are normally blue, white, or purple, but can be found in different colours as well.

The Others GtOdWSS
    Earth, or Ground wolves are a common type of wolf that have the ability to control and manipulate ground, metals, and minerals to their desire. They're known to wear armour of mixed materials that they created to fit to themselves only. They come in darker colours like browns, greys, and yellows but can be found in different colours as well.

The Others WiySdA1
    Air, or Wind wolves are a more uncommon type of wolf that can control and manipulate the air and wind. They are known to have wings, but not all do. As pups they can create simply breezes, but as experienced adults they can bring full-on hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually lighter hues such as blue, white, cream and grey, but can be found in different colours as well.

The Others Zf8pjKX
    Fire wolves are a common type of wolf that can control fire, as well as heat things up by touch or look. They can also light their pelts on fire, and have an extreme resilience to heat. Their pelts tend to be hues of red, orange and yellow, but there can be some found in different colours as well.

The Others G0vS670
    Lightning, or Electric wolves are an uncommon type known for their ability to control static, electricity and powerful lightning. Some more experienced individuals can create and manipulate balls of lightning. Their pelts come in black, white, blues, and yellows, but can be found in different colours as well.

The Others 7g9ZTWJ
    Enhanced, or Super wolves are an uncommon type of wolf with 'upgraded' senses and features. They can run, jump, smell, bite, hear, see, etc. better than any normal wolf. Everything is doubled, and they stand about half a foot taller than normal wolves. Their pelts are mostly normal, or natural colours, but they can be found in different colours as well.

The Others RPE5D7p
    Dark, Shadow, Devil or Evil wolves are a rare and powerful type of wolf that can control darkness, bring misfortune, create disease and hide in the shadows. Some more experienced members can come to and from hell, and bring others with them. These wolves are always black with piercing red, green or yellow eyes.

The Others Ra6xFLP
    Light, Heaven, Divine or Angel wolves are rare and powerful wolves with the abilities to go to and from heaven and bring others with them, revive newly killed wolves from the dead, heal, and cancel out any bad luck the Shadow wolves bring and instead replace it with good fortune. These wolves are always white or light cream and have soft blue, pink, yellow or purple eyes.

The Others GXhzu3K
    Empathy, or Emotion wolves are a very rare type of wolf that can sense others' emotions, and change another wolf's emotion to their liking. They can bring fear, love, serenity, courage, and many other feelings to wolves. This power does not work on other Empathy wolves. There is no specific colour these wolves come in.

The Others KltmYby
    Beast, or Animal wolves come in two forms: controlled and cursed. Controlled Beast wolves can shift into whatever they desire and control whatever it is they shift into. Cursed Beast Wolves have little to no control of what they shift into, for how long they shift, and what they do while they've shifted. These wolves have no specific colour.

The Others TJ2fffd
    Winged wolves are a very rare type of wolf with a pair, or multiple pairs of powerful wings. They travel through the air faster than any creature at over 300 mph. These wolves have no specific colour.

The Others JYdj9RY
    Dream wolves are a very rare type of wolf with the ability to see into other wolves' dreams. They can walk into dreams when the wolf is sleeping, and once the dream is known they can make and illusion of it, or a reality if they're skilled enough. These wolves are always light, soft colours. They prefer the night. There are only five of these wolves in the world.

The Others CTThvxu
    Nightmare wolves are a very rare type of wolf similar to Dream wolves. They can see into the nightmares of other wolves, some even being able to walk into the wolf's mind while it sleeps. Once they've discovered a wolf's nightmare they can create an illusion of it to haunt them in reality, or if they're skilled enough they can make a nightmare a reality. They always have dark, mostly black, pelts and prefer the night time. There are only 5 of these in the world.

The Others BdiDdhP
    Mind wolves are the second rarest type of wolf in the world. Their range of powers goes from mind control, to telepathy. They can move objects with their minds, and see into the thoughts of others. In some cases, they can teleport themselves and others. These wolves come in no particular colour.

The Others IJShg4y
    There are only two Time wolves in the world. One male, one female. They can never age or die of age, perpetually stuck in their prime years. They can travel around in time, freeze time, and take wolves back or forward in time with them. They've been around since the Big Bang. They come in no particular colour.

The Others 4FUaxEg
    A hybrid's rarity comes with whatever two types it composes of. Some hybrids are extremely powerful, for example a fire and water hybrid. They have few weaknesses in those cases. For the sake of this Roleplay, the only way you can have a hybrid is to have your characters mate. Later on I may allow creating forms for them.

The Others Download.php?text=The%20Wolves&name=CAROF___
    . . .

The Blanks

Alpha male;; Koda
    Alpha fae;; -
    Alpha pups;;

Beta male;; -
    Beta fae;; Ayanna
    Beta pups;;

Delta male;; -
    Delta fae;; -
    Delta pups;;

Lead Fighter;;  Rhemus
    Lead Hunter;;

Fighters;;
    Rayne
    Hunters;;
    Kasey

Mothers;;
    -
    Nursery Helpers;;
    Latvia
    Pups;;

Loners;;
    Kent
    Phantom

Rogues;;

The Chosen

Alpha male;; Signus | Time
    Alpha fae;; -
    Alpha pups;;

Beta male;; -
    Beta fae;; Harmony 'Harm' | Time
    Beta pups;;

Delta male;; Zodiac | Lightning
    Delta fae;; -
    Delta pups;;

Lead Fighter;;  
    Lead Hunter;; Gravity 'Gravvy' | Divine

Fighters;;
    Lilith | Fire
    Dain | Earth
    Keralis | Demon
    Rayne | Mind

Hunters;;
    Amadeus | Lightning

Mothers;;
    -
    Nursery Helpers;;
    Blue Wisp | Water
    Pups;;

Loners;;
    Shadow | Demon
    Shade | Nightmare

Fell | Lightning
    Rogues;;

The Others Download.php?text=Forms&name=CAROF___
    . . .

The Chosen
    Code:
    Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    Age;;
    Type;;
    Powers;;
    Personality;;
    Rank;;
    Crush;;
    Pups;;
    Other;; [color=#BF0000]I am Chosen[/color]
    Looks;;

The Blanks
    Code:
    Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    Age;;
    Strengths;;
    Weaknesses;;
    Personality;;
    Rank;;
    Crush;;
    Pups;;
    Other;; [color=#BF0000]I am Blank[/color]
    Looks;;

The Others Download.php?text=Rules&name=CAROF___
    . . .

1. All of Tess rules apply
    2. Star out cursing
    3. No killing without permission, or controlling another character
    4. No excessive drama; We will need time to take a break and simmer down before a huge fight begins.
    5. This has always gotten on my nerves, so let me make something clear; pups don't open their eyes and ears until about 1-2 weeks of age. They can't eat meat and run around the den until 6-8 weeks. They're not to leave their parents' care until around 1 year of age, in which some will even begin looking for mates.
    6. No character limit, but please keep rare/very rare wolves to a minimum, and balance between Chosen and Blank. First come first serve basis for the two Time wolves, and any high ranks.
    7. No one is all-powerful or god-like, but the more rare a wolf is the more powerful it is. Also, it's common sense that a fire wolf is going to be beaten by a water wolf.

Last edited by Simplicity. on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

The Others Empty Re: The Others

Post by chunkypop Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:47 pm

~ My Chosen Wolves ~
    ~

Username;; chunkypop
    Name;; Harmony, though she goes by Harm.
    Gender;; Fae
    Age;; Unknown
    Type;; Time {{If that's okay}}
    Powers;; The power to control time, and immortality.
    Personality;; She is quiet, and watches other from a distance. Though she is a quiet wolf and does not speak much, she is a little intimidating to others the way she rules from the sidelines. Although, she is very submissive to her Alpha and would follow her Alpha till the end.
    Rank;; Beta {{If that's okay}}
    Crush;; None.
    Pups;; None.
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;;
    The Others Jpeg
    ~

Username;; chunkypop
    Name;; Rayne [Rain]
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; A mere two years.
    Type;; Mind.
    Powers;; He can read others thoughts, and telepathically communicate with others. Though, he hasn't quite mastered telekinesis, he can control another's mind, but only for a few seconds as he doesn't have that power down either, and he has only ever been able to teleport once.
    Personality;; He is a bit shy, and extraordinarily thoughtful, though you'd never tell. He hides under a layer of uncaring sarcasm, afraid of being hurt. If you manage to get close to him, know that you mean the world to him, even if in the end he ends up hurting you, know that it takes everything in him to let you go. He's quiet, but gets mad easily, and he despises small talk, though he'll sit and talk about life for hours.
    Rank;; Fighter
    Crush;; No one.
    Pups;; I don't have any.
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;;
    The Others Ins1
    ~

~ My Blank Wolves ~
    ~

Username;; chunkypop
    Name;; Koda
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; Three.
    Strengths;; Speed, power
    Weaknesses;; Greed, agility
    Personality;; He is a bit intimidating, and scary, unless you know him. He can be cunning, and sly, and rather ruthless. But he has a heart..Sometimes... Most of the time he feels no sympathy for others, but he doesn't feel much of anything. He's lost a lot, so he is uncaring about anything else. He is a rather good conversationalist though, and is very persuasive.
    Rank;; Alpha of the Blanks.
    Crush;; None.
    Pups;; I lost them.
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;;
    The Others 500x1000px-LL-4e105f75_eurasianwolf
    ~

Username;; chunkypop
    Name;; Fayllen
    Gender;; Fae
    Age;; 2
    Strengths;; Speed, agility, tactics
    Weaknesses;; Strength, bravery, trust
    Personality;; She is sweet, and loving, but doesn't trust anyone but herself. She is smart, and honest, but can be very sneaky and deceptive. She despises the pack she lives in, and wants more than anything to live in the Chosen pack...But, she knows that will never happen. So she stays in her current pack, unhappily, I might add.
    Rank;; Fighter
    Crush;; None.
    Pups;; I don't have anyone, nor do I want any to be perfectly honest.
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;;
    The Others E79de5e38a3a67e4263f9145cbaaeb82
    ~
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Username;; Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Name;; Blue Wisp
    Nickname;; Blue or Wisp. Either is fine.
    Gender;; fae
    Age;; 3
    Type;; water
    Powers;; Can manipulate the three forms of water, turn salt water into fresh water and vice versa, and can breathe underwater.
    Personality;; She is usually kind, helpful, patient, but shy and listens to what others say.
    Rank;; Nursery Helper
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;;
    The Others Image

Username;; Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Name;; Dain
    Gender;; brute
    Age;; 3
    Type;; earth
    Powers;; Can manipulate the earth and metals to his will, can create a temporary earthen armor for short notice fights or when he doesn't have the metal armor he created with him.
    Personality;; Out-going, sociable, strong, laid-back, likes to get along with others and loves to have fun.
    Rank;; Fighter
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;;
    The Others Image
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey guys, thanks for not disregarding that message from my friend! Does anyone know from the others if any one is/isn't joining this? }}
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Simplicity. wrote:Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Signus
    Gender;; brute
    Age;; unknown
    Type;; Time
    Powers;; time travel, freezing time, taking wolves back and forward in time, immortality.
    Personality;; quiet unless he needs to speak, confident, mysterious, brave, bold, assertive, patient, intelligent, wise.
    Rank;; alpha male
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;;
    The Others 2yuag3n

Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Amadeus
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 5 years
    Type;; lightning
    Powers;; lightning manipulation, static, can create bright bursts of light to temporarily blind enemies.
    Personality;; strong willed, bold, assertive, confident, courageous, short tempered, stubborn.
    Rank;; hunter
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;; soon

Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Lilith
    Gender;; fae
    Age;; 3 years
    Type;; fire
    Powers;; fire manipulation, can light herself on fire, can cook food without burning it, can shoot flames from her mouth, extreme heat resistance.
    Personality;; fiery, feisty, sassy, has a lot of attitude, bold, aggressive, snappy.
    Rank;; fighter
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;; soon

Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Kasey
    Gender;; fae
    Age;; 4 years
    Strengths;; running, stealth, hiding her scent
    Weaknesses;; strength, paw-to-paw combat
    Personality;; shy, sweet, kind, confident, intelligent, caring, selfless
    Rank;; hunter
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;; soon

Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Rhemus
    Gender;; brute
    Age;; 5 years
    Strengths;; fighting, speed, strength, strategy
    Weaknesses;; agility, quickness, swimming
    Personality;; headstrong, brave, courageous, slightly selfish, can be arrogant, smart
    Rank;; lead fighter
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;; soon

Username;; simplicity.
    Name;; Latvia
    Gender;; fae
    Age;; 2 years
    Strengths;; medicine, calming others, caring for pups, hiding
    Weaknesses;; fighting, standing up for herself
    Personality;; sweet, shy, timid, couldn't hurt a fly, silent, soft spoken, undermined
    Rank;; nursery helper
    Crush;; none
    Pups;; none
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;; soon

Last edited by Simplicity. on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Also I have absolutely no idea why the buttons are in French, if that's happening to anyone else, but I think you can figure it out since it's the same as CS's layout }}
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:15 pm

{{ I think some others will be joining. I don't know exactly who though.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Alright, we'll just have to see. }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

'Sup strangers X3

The Others B0aa69cbf82054f017b30d0f21e0d395
    Username;; Insanity is Reality
    Name;; The name's Shadow
    Gender;; I'm female even if I don't act it!
    Age;; I'm two years of age
    Type;; I'm a darkened wolf
    Powers;; I can move through shadows, control them at my will, and even visit hell
    Personality;; I'm strong, aggressive and have a short temper so watch yourself!
    Rank;; what rank? I'm a loner
    Crush;; -Nope-
    Pups;; I do not have any pups of my own. Although I do look after Shade
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;; -look up-

The Others 88D7AF3A-9958-4F0D-9561-9E1A57C81520-750-000000467A774248
    Name;; Um my name is Shade
    Gender;; I'm female
    Age;; I don't know what my age is
    Type;; Type? Oh uh um a nightmare
    Powers;; I can see your nightmares...and sometimes I can make them...I'm sorry
    Personality;; I'm really nice but really timid too. I can be mean and protective at times as well.
    Rank;; Um I'm not in a pack so I don't have a rank silly
    Crush;; -Nope-
    Pups;; I'm my own pup
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;; -look up-

The Others Wolf+2
    Name;; My name is Fell
    Gender;; I'm male
    Age;; I'm only two
    Type;; I am, what I like to call, a blue electric wolf
    Powers;; I can control electricity
    Personality;; I'm a strong brute and have a bit of a cold heart but I'm also nice to most others especially. But do be carful. I can be quite mean at times too.
    Rank;; I have no rank. Last pack I was in ran me out
    Crush;; -Nope-
    Pups;; -Nope-
    Other;; I am Chosen
    Looks;; -look up-

The Others T9a4x0
    Name;; Kent is my name
    Gender;; I'm male
    Age;; I had just turned three
    Strengths;; I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally strong. I'm fast on land and water. I'm able to conceal my scent at times as well as 'hide' in the shadows
    Weaknesses;; Although I'm strong I can be fragile at the sight of brother being hurt or crying.
    Personality;; I'm a rather sweet wolf with a bit of a temperament so try to be carful when you're around me please.
    Rank;; I have no rank yet
    Crush;; -Nope-
    Pups;; I don't have a pup of my own but I do look after my little brother Phantom.
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;; -look up-

The Others ClosePuppy
    Name;; My name's Phantom!
    Gender;; I'm male
    Age;; Um I think I'm five months?
    Strengths;; I'm really strong! I can run for a long time and not get too tired afterward.
    Weaknesses;; I get scared when my friends are hurt...well when my brother is hurt...I don't have friends.
    Personality;; I'm really fun! And my brother says I'm silly too. I'm real social but I can be very shy at times too. Hehe.
    Rank;; Nope sorry I don't have a rank...me and my brother are looking for a pack to join first before they tell me I'm Alfa!
    Crush;; -Nope-
    Pups;; No silly! I'm the pup don't you get it!? Hehe silly wolf you.
    Other;; I am Blank
    Looks;; -look up

-face palm- sorry for the big pictures...if you want I can just link them if they're bothering you guys .////. I couldn't find anything else that I liked...]
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 pm

S i g n u s
    I nodded, looking at Zodiac. "We'll go now, it's getting late, and I want to make sure the pack is okay," I said, turning my attention to Shadow as she spoke. "Of course," I said with a slight bob of my head, "you're welcome to visit her inside of the pack as often as you please." With that, I turned and began to make my way back to camp, leading the others along.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: ~

Blue Wisp stretched and walked out to the entrance of the nursery. She sighed, I could get rather boring around the nursery without any pups to take care of. She looked up at the sky and noticed the water in the air become agitated. It was a beautiful day and she hoped that a storm would not come later on.

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: ~

Dain paced at the entrance of his den. He was bored and didn't like it. He paused and felt the earth beneath his paws. He wondered where the other fighters of the pack were. Maybe then they could go patrolling, even if it was just for a short while.

{{Anyone open to meet up with either of them??
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 pm

A m a d e u s
    Finally awake, I peeked my head out of my den, my fur all messed up as if I had just gotten out of a rough fight. I looked up at the sky, seeing what I thought to be the sun just rising. "Wow, up early today?" I thought out loud, proud of myself. Spotting Blue in the nursery entrance two dens over, I got up and walked over, greeting her. "Morning, Blue," I said cheerily, falsely stating the time of day.
    GingerCookie

Post by GingerCookie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Gravity ran along the forest floor, searching for a rabbit or a deer. "I hope Amadeus is out here somewhere. Maybe he's caught something." she thought. The scent of the rabbit grew faint as if it had just vanished. Gravity sighed. "It's useless to stay out here" she snarled. As she left the forest seemed to grow quiet, only the wind ruffling leaves could be heard. Gravity was slowly but surely making her way back to camp.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Shadow
    I look at the male then turn to see the sleeping orphan on my back. Simply I sigh and follow the other wolves. I keep my gaze to the ground as I walk "thank you..." I mutter to the male. It felt strange being near a pack after so many years. My ears flick softly when I caught the faint sounds of whimpers from Shade's muzzle.

Shade
    I can hear the larger wolves talking. I can also feel the soft steps of Shadow. A few whimpers I keep hidden as I try to wake but the darkness was too comforting. My breathing was soft and even as lay on the female's soft fur.

[uh I have chosen: Fell. and blank; Kent with his little brother Phantom?]

Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 pm

S i g n u s
    I gave a curt nod to her, but kept quiet as the pup began to stir in her sleep. "What's the worst that's happened, if you don't mind me asking?" I inquired in a soft whisper, as to not disturb the resting Shade.

Wasn't Lilith hunting with Gravity? Or was that another wolf? }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Shadow
    I look up at Signus then glanced back at Shade "half a pack was terrorized by their nightmares..." I told him. I look at the male "but that was when she couldn't control her powers. The worse that can happen now is a few haunting screams" I said with a sigh of relief. I glance back at the pup "I've manage to teach her a few things to control herself but I'm only a demon so it's not much her little nightmares...and it doesn't help that all my dreams are more like memories..." I continued with a soft shrug.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:02 pm

S i g n u s
    I frowned, feeling pity for these two, but said nothing of it. Shadow didn't see to be the type to enjoy sympathy and pity. "That's good, that she's gotten quite under control. I'm glad you took the time to take her in and tame her powers, most wolves wouldn't even bother, or even try disposing of a dangerous, uncontrolled wolf. It's very selfless of you," I said, smiling a bit as a warm feeling washed over me. One of the perks of being immortal was hearing many, many interesting stories of wolves' pasts.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

Blue Wisp was surprised when she heard someone great her. "Oh, hello Amadeus," she said with a small smile. "It's, um, not actually morning, you know. I think you over slept again."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm

A m a d e u s
    My eyes widened for a split second. If it wasn't morning, and the sky was a hue of purple and orange, then it was evening, sunset. I flinched at the thought, never having over slept so long. What if we had been attacked? Another patrol abducted? "D-did I miss anything?" I asked, pupils still small was shock and surprise.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Shadow
    I flatten my ears lightly as a soft chuckle leaves my muzzle "um thanks...?" I muttered. I sigh and listened to his words. A faint smile grows on me "well I had pity over the runt. She reminded me of myself. And considering I was called to be killed I couldn't let the same thing happen to the runt so I just took her in like a small sister" I explained. I chuckle lightly to myself as I remember a few things the runt did to me during our little 'training' lessons.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 pm

S i g n u s
    "Must have been an interesting time, hm?" I asked, noticing her small chuckle. My mood suddenly dampened as a faint, old scent of the lost patrol caught my nose. I exhaled sharply, shaking my head a bit and telling myself in my thoughts not to get so upset every time I smelled or heard of them.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

Blue Wisp noticed his shock and uneasiness of sleeping in late. "Relax, I don't think anything interesting happened," she said with a smile. "But I do think Signus and a few other wolves when out earlier today. Why did you sleep in so late anyways?"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:19 pm

A m a d e u s
    I shrugged, "no reason," I said, clearly bluffing. My tail twitched in a nervous way that I never noticed happening. It was my Achilles heel, my dead giveaway of lying, and I never did learn to keep it under control.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Shadow
    I shook my head to get out my silly daze. I look at Signus. With a raised brow I ask; "what is it?" I asked him. I was curious but also a bit worry for the male. I knew that a few strange things has been happening. Is it possible he lost a member of his pack?
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm

S i g n u s
    Caught I a. Sort of Dazs, her voice broke me from the spell. "Huh? Oh, yes," I sighed, looking to the ground. "We lost a patrol of three of my best wolves about a week ago. There's been no signs of what happened, or if they'll ever return. They were friendly, everyone liked them in the pack. Loyal, confident, selfless," I kept my composure as I spoke of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 pm