The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

The Others - Page 6 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт wrote:
    B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

I leapt after Amadeus helping to restrain the frantic and suffocating animal with more ice. I reminded myself that this is why I don't do much hunting in the first place except for small game. I disliked the killing part of it. Taking pity on the deer, I focused on the water below it and quickly sent a spike of ice through it's heart. After I was sure it was dead, I let all of the ice melt and water return underground, leaving the ground around us relatively dry. "So, how was that?" I asked, looking at Amadeus.

A m a d e u s
    I panted as I released the limp deer, licking my chops of the blood spots on them. It tasted so good, but I couldn't eat just yet. "Good job," I said with a grin, wagging my tail happily.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm

B l u e  W i s p

I grinned as stepped to stand next to him. "Why thank you," I said. "So, are we going to try and get it back to the camp?"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:15 pm

A m a d e u s
    I let out a tired sigh. "yeah, one way or another," My grin twisted into an odd, yet frustrated smile. It was a rather large doe, probably as heavy as both their weights combined. "Alright, either we both lift this thing and carry it all the way back to camp, or someone stays and guards the kill while the other gets help or tears it into large parts and carries it individually," I said, tying my mouth.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Fell
    I follow the male. I walk beside him and keep my head low "the name is familiar. I might have just heard his name somewhere. Meh who knows. I'll need to see him to figure out who he is. So...how is life in this pack?" I asked glancing at the male.

Shadow
    I yelp and end up tumbling into the lake water. Once iI fell into the water my bloody pelt gets cleaned. I groan and wished I could stay under the water a bit longer...hopefully forever. With a quiet growl I pop my head out of he water. My ears I keep flattened against my head "perfect...." I growled bitterly in annoyance.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm

B l u e  W i s p

"I vote for either finding a way to drag it or finding some one to help," I said with a sigh. I would offer to carry it but the earlier icy display of my powers left me pretty drained. "If we do tear it into pieces then we could lose good meat and it would be even more pieces to keep track of."

D a i n
    Chosen - Earth • 3 years • Male • Fighter • Tags: Fell

I looked at the wolf when he asked his question. "Well," I started trying to think of a way to describe it to him. "I think that it's great. You always have some one to rely on when you need it. And someone to talk you when you're bored. Why do you ask? Have you never been in a pack before?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Felix
    I look at Dain when he spoke. I nodded my head then shrugged lightly "I was born in a pack but I then was ran out. For some reason I was born into a blanks pack. I was only a pup when they ran me out. it's weird how they didn't kill me though. I only froze a rabbit...not like I chewed on the necks of other pups" I said with a huff.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 pm

D a i n

I gave an amused huff. "Weird how blanks react to us chosen, huh? And it is pretty interesting how you were born in to a blank pack," I said. I'm pretty sure I had never heard of that happening. Though I never really bothered myself with the affairs of blanks, unless it concerned my pack directly. "Is that why you dislike blanks then?"
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 pm

[sorry I keep getting pulled away]

Fell
    I nodded my head in agreement then shrugged my shoulders lightly "yeah that's a bit of a long story. Turns out mymom was a chosen but my dad ddidn't know until I was born. He didn't care if she was chosen or not so he kept the secret but someone found out and chased me out of the pack after killing my parents. that's why I hate the blanks" I explained with a muted expression.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 pm

{{ That's ok. I keep getting distracted too. >.<

D a i n

My tail gave an agitated flick as I pull a disgusted look. "That's aweful," I said barely able to contain my anger. "How could a pack do that to one of their own? Even if you and your mother were chosen, that still isn't an excuse."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:27 pm

A m a d e u s
    I nodded, having originally thought the pieces idea was bad to begin with. "Alright, let's see if we can drag it without straining ourselves too much, and if we can't I'll go find help," I said, flicking my tail and leaning my head down to bite onto the leg, ready to lift when she was.

S i g n u s
    My head popped up out of the water soon after hers, shaking my head rapidly to get the water out of my face, as wet as the wet fur. I chuckled, opening my eyes only to see she was beyond the point if not amused. "Are you fine?" I asked, standing and reaching my paw out to help her up out of the water.

My wifi decided to disappear for several hours, sorry }}
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm

{{ That's ok. I've been kind of distracted anyways...

B l u e  W i s p

"Alright then. Lets see if we can do this," I said as I bent down to take a hold of one of the other legs. Getting this deer back to camp might take a while. I hope it isn't too far away. I made sure I had a good grip on the leg and started pulling.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

A m a d e u s
    I bit down and pulled with her, moving the deer along with surprising ease. It made a trail wherever we dragged it, which I'd often stop and brush away. Though the blanks knew where our territory was, it still paranoid me.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Fell
    I look at the male with a raised brow "I see you're protective over chosen wolves?" I questioned simply. I shrugged at his small growling statements "I don't get why you're so bothered by my problems. It's in the past so it doesn't bug me much" I tail him simply. I open my muzzle as I yawn softly "not like it'll ever haunt me again" I huff.

Shadow
    I groan and look at Signus. I sigh and don't take his paw for help. I dip chest and shoulders back into the water as let my blood drip off form my pelt. I stand and shake off my pelt then faintly smile at Signus "just fine" I tell him simply as I nudge him with my shoulder as I walk out of the lake and back on land.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 pm

S i g n u s
    I watched her, cocking my head slightly. I shook more water off, this time my whole body spraying with water, and quietly followed after her. "I should be heading back, I need to call that meeting," I said, anxiety in my voice and demeanor.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Shadow
    I look at Signus and nodded my head "good thing you showed me this place. Now try not to attack me okay?" I said with a sigh as I lightly bite his neck. My paws lightly sink into the shadows but then I controlled the darkness to surround both of us. We were in pure darkness for a few seconds. I growl as I let go of my soft grip on his neck. they shadows dissolve and disappear. I look around and see that I did my calculations right, for once. We were now in the middle of his camp. I sit and look at Signus "there"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

S i g n u s
    "Attack you?" I asked, looking at her as if she were insane. But, before I could do anything, she had already gotten a hold of my neck. Not at a bone crushing force, but enough to pinch. About to shake free of her hold, I noticed our surroundings had changed. I realized we were in camp now, instead of on the other side of the territory. Amazed, I looked her up and down, raising a brow. "Are you sure you're just a shadow wolf?" I asked with a soft scoff, impressed by her abilities. They were certainly none I'd ever witnessed before.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Shadow
    I roll my eyes at his small scoff then shrugged "I said I was both demon and shadow wolf so..." my voice trails off "uh maybe I'll tell you what I can and can not do later...it's kinda hard for me to explain right now" i said. I shake my head lightly. My vision was beginning to blur once more "wow my head.." I mutter softly with a faint whimper.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

B l u e  W i s p

As I waited for Amadeus to finish wiping our most recent trail, I noticed that we had managed to drag the deer almost all the way to camp. I was pleased only a few more paces and we would be back in camp. "Amadeus, come on. We're almost to camp. Wiping our trail won't matter as much since we are so close."

D a i n

"If you're looking for someone who won't worry, you're talking to the wrong wolf," I told Fell simply. I took note that we were nearing camp. Hopefully Sigmus would be there so Fell could be introduced to him. "Chosen wolves are my family. It's my job to worry. It's my job to protect them. That's why I became a pack fighter."
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 am

Fell
    i flatten my ears lightly at the words 'protect'. I sigh and shook my head "if you're one to protect then i might have to fight along side you. No way will i let you protect me" i said with a shrug...considering i dint understand my own words. Weird. I sigh and sniff the scents around the nearing camp "i guess i can't ask you not to worry about me now can i?"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 am

D a i n

I smiled at Fell as we entered the camp grounds. "Then I'd welcome your help in the pack," I said. "And no, you can't. Like I said, it's my job to worry. Even if you don't want it.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:26 am

Fell
    I chuckle lightly then sigh deeply "you'll be happy with me biting at your neck during fights" I teased a bit. I look around then sigh at his last comment "awe wolf...fine...just don't drive me so nuts okay?" I asked him simply.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 am

D a i n

"What do you think I'm going to do? Mother you all day long?" I said chuckling. "I have other things to do than pupsitting. And besides I think you are capable of taking care of yourself. Just don't go around getting into trouble."
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

Fell
    I chuckle bit darkly at his last statement. Poor male down at know me well enough "awe now that will be a bit of a problem. I'm always getting into trouble.At least now I know someone who can bail me out" I tease although I was giving him a warning.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:10 am

D a i n

I gave an amused huff. "Then I guess I should say don't go getting into to much trouble," I said."But if you do need me, I'll help you out." I don't know why but I'd taken a liking to this wolf. Maybe it's because he's good company? I don't know. All I know is that I don't want anything bad to happen to him. It's amazing how I already consider him part of the pack.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 am

Fell
    I chuckle at his words. He's fun all right.I guess iI can get use to this. with a sisigh I shrug "okay. I'll try not to get into too much trouble me..I don't want you getting hurt because of my stupid actions" I tell him with another sigh and shrug

[gtg. it's late and I want to sleep. be back later/tomorrow]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:54 pm