The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

The Others - Page 2 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

Blue Wisp looked at him, arching an eyebrow. "Honestly Amadeus, I can tell when you're lying," she said in an amused tone. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine. Just don't lie about it."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:26 pm

A m a d e u s
    "Me? Lie?" I chuckled, noticing the tail twitch as I glanced back. "Oh, bother. Fine, I may or may not have been checking into the activities of our fine, bland friends late last night," I said, rolling my eyes to avoid her gaze.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Shadow
    I look at the male. For once feeling bad for him and not Shade. I sigh and gently nudge him with my muzzle to his shoulder "if you want you can show me to their dens. I can get a few 'friends' to help out on the search?" I suggested "I'm sure they're fine. But if you start thinking of any negativity there's a chance something will happen to them" I warned him. I look ahead for a moment then glanced back at the male.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 pm

B l u e  W i s p

Blue Wisp gasped. "A-Amadeus....." A mixture of concern and curiosity filled her. She knew he had to know that was dangerous. "W-Why on earth would you do that? You could have been hurt!"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 pm

S i g n u s
    Being the kind of wolf I was, worrying was inevitable. I was a realist, so I looked for the logical side of things, and logic wasn't normally the most positive outlook on life. "With everything that's going on, it's likely they were abducted. Our patrols travel, or used to close to the boundaries between us and the blanks. They were probably ambushed, caught off guard," I explained, mostly speaking whatever was going through my mind. "I'll show you to their dens, since you and Shade will be staying there for the moment. Until we know what to do with her, we won't put her in the nursery quite yet," I said. We were nearing camp now, I was able to hear the shouts of wolves as they told each other goodnight from their dens.

A m a d e u s
    My ears went back in shame and regret. "I know," I whined, "but I just had to find out more! Don't tell signus, please?" I begged, doing the best puppy look I could muster.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm

B l u e  W i s p

She gave Amadeus a worried look. "Fine. I won't tell Sigmus. Unless he specifically asks me what you've been getting yourself into." She hesitated for a moment before curiosity go the best of her. "Well, did you find out anything while you were snooping?"
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 pm

A m a d e u s
    I pricked my ears forward at her promise, and they went erect as she asked if I found anything. "You'd regret letting me tell you," I said, teasing her in a way, though it was a stomach churning bit of information that I had acquired.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Shadow
    I sigh at the male's worrying. I only shook my head and continued to follow him to his camp "okay you can think what you want but try not to rack your head up with so many negativity...its going to kill you some day" I warned him simply. At the sounds of the nearby camp I stop and keep my gaze down. I shake lightly then sigh as I slid Shade gently off my back. I pick her up in my muzzle then placed her on the male's back "o-on second thought I think I can sleep a few trees away from your camp...Shade will be fine. I'll keep an eye on her but it's best that she doesn't sleep at your nursery" I explained with a sigh. I turn my head away from the male after I finished speaking.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:44 pm

B l u e  W i s p

She closed her eyes and sighed, steeling herself for any information he had acquired. "Please tell me," she said opening her eyes once again. "I need to know."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 pm

A m a d e u s
    I raised both rows at her, returning my gaze to Blue and letting out a deep huff. "Well, if you utterly need to know, I saw bones," I said, pausing, "but not prey bones; canine bones, Big and small." My brows returned to normal, awaiting her reaction, presumably disgust.

S i g n u s
    I took her advice to mind, keeping it at the back of my thoughts. "Of course," I said, surely hoping I wouldn't be dying any time soon. "I- okay?" I answered in confusion, balancing the pup with ease as Shadow suddenly changed her mind and demeanor to doubt.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:57 pm

[I'm on my phone...]

Shadow
    I keep my ears flatten lightly "I'll see her in the morning but if she wakes and is looking for me just tell I went out on a walk..." I tell him softly. I yawn and look around before sinking in the shadows and disappearing only to be seen again on a thick branch of a tree not far from the camp.

Shade
    I mutter lightly when I was moved. a soft growl hides in the back of my throat "stop" I mutter in sleep with another small growl.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:02 pm

B l u e  W i s p

She wrinkled her nose disgust. "Why would......." Her question trailed off. She felt her stomach fill with dread as her mind went off onto a tangent. 'Could that be what happened to the missing patrol group? A close friend was in that group. But why would their be just bones? What happened to the rest of them?? Why would-'
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 pm

A m a d e u s
    "Then again, maybe it was just coyotes," I said, seeing the look on her face. She was really quiet. Everyone had been so down about the patrol missing and I felt like the only one not to be so depressed about it. Sure, I felt worried for them, but this is what war was like. You win some, you lose some. Of course, of my theory was true, they shouldn't have suffered such a disgusting and dishonorable fate. Wolves were usually burned so the crows and other scavengers didn't get to their bodies.

S i g n u s
    I nodded gently, thing my mouth and furrowing my brows as she disappeared. Making haste, I hurried into camp, the sun far below the horizon and the moon yawning above the mountain peaks like a giant spotlight. Careful not to disturb the pup, I made my way into one of the empty dens, closest to mine, and gently set the pup down on the soft ground. I used as much time and concentration as one would defusing a bomb. Once she was on the ground, hopefully still in a deep slumber, I left and made my way into the next den over.
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

Post by chunkypop Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:18 pm

{{ooc~ Recap please}}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Shade
    I whimper once more as I was moved. I move slightly and curl into a small ball of fur. My breathing was still soft but I couldn't sleep for any much longer. I growl a soft groan as I flicker open my eyes. I look around and see that I was alone in a den. With a sigh I crawl to the entrance of the den and lay down again. I sniffle lightly and look up at the full moon "Shadow..." iI whimper quietly to myself before curling up and shivering slightly as a breeze hits my soft fur.

[I suck at giving recaps so sorry in advance .////.]
    [recap: Signus take Shadow and Shade back to his pack camp grounds. The male and Shadow spoke about Shade's power and the disappearance of a few wolves. And Blue with Amadeus were talking as well of the disappearance of the pack members]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 pm

B l u e  W i s p

"Y-Yeah, I'm sure your right," she said forcing a shaky smile. She still couldn't shake that feeling of dread in her stomach. "I'm sure it was just coyotes..."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 pm

I think that covers it }}
    I've got to go because I've got an early morning due to jazz band at an ungodly hour, so I've got to go to bed now. Night~ }}

A m a d e u s
    I frowned even more so than originally, a true look of fear and anguish in her demeanor and tone. "That patrol held our best wolves, they can get out of anything. A couple of lousy powerless wolves isn't going to be too big of a rough patch," I reassured.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 pm

[yeah I have to go too...g'night]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:52 pm

B l u e  W i s p

Amadeus' reassurance made Blue Wisp feel a little bit better. Though she was still worried. "Yes, I'm sure you're right," she said with a small smile. She looked up at the darkening sky. "It's getting late. You should get some sleep so you can wake up earlier tomorrow. Good night Amadeus." She gave him one last smile before she turned around and want back to her den.

{{I think I'll be heading off too. See you guys tomorrow. :3
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 am

Shadow
    My yellow eyes dash open once the soft sounds of echoing bird calls come scattered across the forest. I sigh and growl quietly as I stand. An almost silent whimper leaves my muzzle from the pain in my right shoulder and right front paw. I sigh as I lick off some blood from my wounds.  I hate it when I'm right. Last night I heard their growls close to this picks territory. Those bloody blanks wanted to attack but died trying. I sigh and sink into the shadows and disappear before showing myself once more at the entrance of the den where Shade s still fast asleep. I look down at the pup and quietly limp into the den. Hopefully I won't get attacked again.

Shade
    I caught the faint scent of blood beside me. I flicker open my gray eyes and see Shadow was hurt. I whimper and stand and simply laid next to the motherly friend of mine. I watch her silently as she cleans off her blood. After a bit I just close my eyes and sleep once more beside her warm and soft pelt.

Fell
    With a low snarl I continue to walk through the neutral territory between the chosen as nd the blanks. Blood drips faintly from a wound on my right shoulder. I''ve been attacked multiple times the past few days. I sigh as I find a tree to lay under. The sun was barley up. I look up at the sky for a moment before slowly, and laid fully, lay down under the leaves of the tree. I can feel my powers helping my body to heal. I groan as the electricity moves in and out of my wound till it was closed.

Kent
    I yawn and open my eyes for a brief moment. I look down at my pup brother and smile softly. I groom him till he turned and hid under my pelt. I chuckle and rest my head softly on his small body to keep him warm and to protect him I sstay awake as I waited for the sun to rise on a new day. I flick my ears to pick up any strange sounds around me. I yawn softly again then closed my eyes a hopeing I wouldn't fall asleep once more.

[mornin'. I'll be in school so my posts might be a bit slow]
    GingerCookie

Post by GingerCookie Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 am

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! Sorry Simplicity! }}

Gravity checked to see if Lilith was still hunting. "Lilith?" she called. Gravity figured that Lilith was still hunting, so she sprang across the woods looking for her.
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

Post by chunkypop Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 pm

~ My Blanks ~

~ Koda ~
    He yawned, lifting his head up off of his den floor. He looked up at the fae hovering above him with a sickeningly happy grin. He growled, glaring back at her. "What do you want, Fayllen?" He watched her bouncing around like a retarded pup, he despised this particular wolf, but, decided to show her some kindness instead of shoeing her away. He pushed his front legs under him and sat up. His ears forward as she talked, he finally nodded to her, and watched as she turned and bounded off. He shook his head, sighing, he laid back down, turning his back to the den opening to signal to the others to leave him alone. He curled up into a ball, and resumed his sleeping.

~ Fayllen ~
    She excitedly bounded up to Koda, her tail wagging a mile a minute. She flicked her ears back hearing his words, 'What do you want, Fayllen?' even though it was a rather rude tone of voice he used, that didn't dampen her spirits. She smiled happily back at him, "I was on a patrol and guess what I found!?" Not letting him answer she continued anyway. "I found a little pup!" She said, picking her front paw up to show a little pup hiding behind it. "...Though...I think something may be wrong with it.." She said looking down at it, she then sighed and looked back at Koda and smiled again. "I'll leave you alone now, I just wanted to let you know I found you a new pack member." She said grinning, she then picked the pup up by its scruff and trotted away.

~ ??? ~
    The little pup looked up at Fayllen, a bit of sorrow shinning in its eyes. It wanted to go home, but it knew very well that didn't exist anymore. It looked ahead at Koda and inched back a bit, a small whimper escaping its throat as it pinned its ears back. It was thankful when Fayllen picked it up and left.
    {{{Sorry its all 'it's' and all, I haven't decided the gender yet}}}

~ My Chosens ~

~ Rayne ~
    He yawned, blinking the sleep from his eyes, he pulled himself to his feet and padded over to Harmony who was sitting on the edge of the clearing like she usually was. He dipped his head to her respectfully in greeting, then took a seat beside her. The two stared out over the clearing, exchanging no words, just, watching....waiting... He then turned his head to look at her, tilting it to the side a bit. "Why do you watch the clearing so much? Why not the borders?" He asked curiously, his ears pricked up as he leaned forward with his head turned and tilted looking at her.

~ Harmony ~
    Her gaze didn't waver from the clearing when Rayne asked that. "Because the clearing is the heart. Everyone is constantly checking the borders, but, what if someone was sneaky enough to get into the clearing? To get past those borders, they'd still be checking the borders while it's in the heart, in our clearing. We'd all be doomed." She said simply, never looking at Rayne the entire time. She was more focused on watching the clearing than watching Rayne make weird faces as he strained to see her better.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Next Conflict (click here):

Good lord guys, We had to evacuate school due to a bomb threat today ;-; that's enough trauma for the day. }}

A m a d e u s
    I nodded to her, giving a yawn to trick my brain into thinking I was tired. "Goodnight then, Blue Wisp," I said, yawning again and making my way over to my den.

Shall we skip to morning? }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:30 pm

holy [censored] are you okay?!]
    and I think i'll get my Shadow get hit while trying to save one of the pack members of the chosen? maybe she can drag Amadeus out of the fight? idk I have like a totally different plan for my female. Plus I'm going to introduce Fell into this too]
    I say go no time skip to morning! although I already 'time skipped' on my morning post :3 oops ^^']
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

yeah everything just went over my head (metaphorically). Nothing actually blew up so everyone is fine but it was frightening when the teachers started screaming at us to run and the SWAT was everywhere. }}
    heh, it's okay xD and alright, We'll see how things pan out. I'll wait for the others before calling either of the meetings }}

S i g n u s
    I was soon up, squinting at the sunlight streaming into my den. I sat up, fixing my fur as it was matted to one side on my body, while the other side was fluffed up in strange places. My immediate agenda was to check on the pup in the next den over. When I got up and peered in, she was there alright, but someone I didn't expect was there as well; Shadow. She was bloody and beaten, attacked I presumed. Unsure if it was the pup's doing or not, I immediately moved Shadow out, carefully picking her up and hoping not to hurt her. "Where is Gravity?" I shouted, looking for the wolf next best as a healer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:54 pm